So, with it being Halloween today, but living in Utah Valley, we did our celebrating last night.
Ok, on Friday we had a small party with some friends and we dressed up as the three blind mice!
Yesterday, we had a party at Mom's house and we just dressed Autumn up as a mouse
We decided to give Autumn the opportunity to do a little trick-or-treating
This was the first of TWO houses that we went to. Autumn got a kick out of the candy!
This was the second and last house. Autumn was so cute and funny which just makes me so excited for next year!
7 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the 3 blind mice idea! Autumn's little skirt is the perfect addition to her mouse costume. You're so creative Kimber!
I love your costumes, so much fun. Autumn looks adorable in her costume and looks like she had so much fun going trick or treating.
Those mice costumes were very cute - especially the littlest mouse :)
Adorable idea. Ya'll looked wonderful
You are so clever and cute! I agree that the littlest mouse takes the cake on cuteness! Enjoy her excitement for Halloween now because you never know when it will turn into a Halloween like ours: Tantrums and more tantrums because for whatever reason the girls that love dressing up every day of the year refused to put on costumes on Halloween. But of course they wanted the candy. Mommy was mean and told them "no costume, no candy."
Autumn looks totally adorable. I'm sad I don't see you guys very often and now we'll hardly see you at all! Autumn has grown so fast and I hardly know her at all. Boo hoo. The 3 blind mice was a cute idea!
A small party with friends huh? Well, my invitation must have been lost in the mail. It fine though, I was ...uh...busy. Yes. Very busy.
;]
Post a Comment