my abc's I was supposed to have done this about a month ago, but life got crazy!
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Brian
C- Cake or Pie: yes please
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Flip-Flops
F- Favorite Color: Black
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: No thanks, I don't do gummi
H- Hometown: Orem, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Vanilla Italian Soda and Sees Chocolates
J- January or July: April
K- Kids: Someday
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Brian
M- Marriage Date: June 12, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, Heights, Outer Space
Q- Quotes: "Are you sure?"
R- Reason To Smile: The future is sure to be good
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Carrie, Erin, Rosie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Sometimes I dream about becoming a car mechanic
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: MEAT
W- Worst Habit: Eating candy when I'm stressed
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'm not sure I understand this one. I've had both and like neither
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate
Z- Zodiac: Virgo
Saturday, June 21, 2008
My Delayed ABC's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have 5 siblings??? Did I miss someone growing up? Did Peter finally make it? :)
Post a Comment