Merry Thanksgivoween to everyone! I haven't posted in a while so, I thought this sentiment was appropriate.October was a busy month for Brian and I because a lot of progress has been made on the big house and I quit my job as a photographer. I substitute taught twice before I got a phone call from my old high school. They needed a permanent sub for an english class and asked me to be it! I've been teaching for over a month now and it's been an ADVENTURE! I'm not an english teacher, but I'm faking it pretty well so far. I don't know yet if I'll get the job permanently, but I'll be at Mountain View until at least Christmas possibly through January. It's been fun.
Brian and I and Nicole and Tristan Nelson threw a Halloween party on Halloween. It was fun to see our friends play along and get all dressed up to celebrate.
Other than that, things are pretty much the same. I'll do a better job at keeping this updated, but I just want to say thanks to everyone for your love and support! It's a great Thanksgiving Day!
5 comments:
haha! I LOVE that comic...so true! I hope that everything is going well! Congrats on the permanent sub job, and good luck on getting the job! Crazy that you're at Mt. View! So fun! I'm loving it out here in D.C. and am hoping to get a job out here! We'll see!
It was so good to see you today and I am glad that everything is going well for you guys. I can't wait to see you again for Christmas celebrations.
Congratulations on the sub job! And if you're still up for any photography, you can bring your camera my family's way! Happy Holidays! Love ya!
Glad to see an update! Happy Thanksgiving yesterday ;)
I feel great about you not being a photographer anymore, because you really didn't love that job. and just do what Mr Jones does in his English class and you'll be good. :) Remember that story he told about how he lost his shorts while diving off the diving board?? ha!! I told that story to my little brother and made him ask Mr Jones about it in class one day and Mr Jones was SO embarrassed! and then he told the story to my brother's class. awesome!! anyway....glad you're teaching again. :)
Post a Comment