* Coming home to find a sink void of last night's dishes.
* The dogs finally laying down to snooze after almost a full hour of wrestling.
* Waking up at nine on a monday morning.
* Being able to just throw something in the trash can without having to perform a magic trick to get that one wrapper balanced on the pile of trash.
* Hearing from random friends at odd times of day.
* Receiving a check in the mail that I'd forgotten I was going to get.
* Feeling my husbands arms wrap around me even though I know he's sound asleep.
* Having a few days off to get my head back to normal!
7 comments:
I love that. It's sweet, and some of them made me laugh..I know the trash can biz. Never thought of it being a simple pleasure, but your right. :)
thanks for that! i've been thinking about "the basics" lately and how it really makes up our lives. i don't know if that really made sense...anyway. all that to say, thanks for reminding me that it really is about the simple pleasures! it sounds like things are going well!
love you two lots!
Hey, I was trying to find time to come see you today! Brian came out as I pushed two toddlers in a stroller while helping a 4 yr old with a trike down the sidewalk. If that 4 yr old had stayed on the sidewalk (as opposed to the street) I would have been on your doorstep, but yeah.
Really love this post! Sorry about BYU tonight! I guess we'll have to hope for 12 and 1 (and pray that the U loses) hehe.
Hi Kimber love the simple pleasures and it is fun to see you too.(in picture at least) I got your site off of Alicia's blog. I hope all is well
Love Pamela
KIMBER! I miss you!!...although I don't miss some of those health classes at byu...especially the long ones where bro. coon laid on top of tables while we watched film strip movies from the 1800s..
HOW ARE YOU? I'm so glad I found your blog...not teaching, eh? same here...
Kimber. Time to start blogging again:)
Hey Kimber, I just noticed your link on Chrissy's blog today...so fun to see what you've been up to :-)!
Post a Comment