
This is my Brian. He was born on September 10, 1983 in Orem, UT.


He's never been one to shy away from the spotlight, regardless what the situation is.
Whether it's his hands, arms, or clothes, he never really seems to get completely clean no matter how long his nightly showers are.
He loves music. He's been playing the French Horn for many years now. He started in junior high, continued through high school and now plays with the American Fork Symphony.
He also plays the piano and the organ. Our ward has benefited from these talents more than once.

He's always been a dog person.
Scouts are HUGE to Brian. He's still involved in scouts after all these years.
This is what Brian looked like when we met. We were almost sixteen and in Driver's Ed. together.
We both graduated from Mountain View High School in 2002.
He can be really loud sometimes.
He loves working on cars.
Right now, Brian works building his parents home. He's done really well learning all the different aspects of construction.

So, when Brian is all done growing up he will be a helicopter pilot. He is right in the middle of training. He has his private pilot's license and (cross your fingers) he should be fully licensed by late spring of next year.
Well, that's my man. He's wonderful and I love him so much!
8 comments:
And he's skinny - really skinny. When he was little he could never keep his pants up! hehehe - Oh the images that come to mind . . .
You forgot the best part: one day, Brian made the best decision of his life and married a fabulous girl named Kimber!
What a wonderful post about your husband. That is fun to learn all about Brian and he is a wonderful guy. I am glad he is part of our family.
Where is Brian going to school? My bro-in-law is in helicopter school right now too.
THanks for the update! I still think it's amazing that you guys knew each other in high school :)
Kimber Thanks for sharing about Brian! He was a cute baby!
Hey Love!! (hi to Brian too!) I totally didn't know that you guys were bloggers! Woo WOO! SO CUTE! I hope you guys are doing well and having the time of your life! I am in D.C. and LOVING it! You should check out my blog...kimgardner.blogspot.com. Love you guys!
I love it! Thanks for pulling out all of Brian's past pictures!
hey, ya'll blog!!! come see us at sandmhartley.blogspot.com. It's wonderful to find out all of those wonderful things about brian.
Post a Comment