I am: 25 years old
I think: Only when I have to
I know: Brian loves me
I want: To be a mom
I have: A lot of friends and family
I dislike: Working
I miss: My friends that I haven't seen
I fear: Not being able to have kids of my own
I feel: Full
I hear: Dogs snoring and Brian working
I smell: New carpet
I crave: Sees Chocolates
I cry: At the silliest little things
I usually: Am a super friendly person
I search: For the answers to my questions...
I wonder: If my tumor has grown back
I regret:Not having received additional endorsements for teaching
I love: Everything
I care: About people
I always: Want to help people be happy
I worry: about not having a baby
I am not: A butt-kisser
I remember: What it felt like to be a little kid in the summer when the hours went by so slow and there was always time for a bike ride through the neighborhood
I believe: If we keep doing what we should, we will be blest
I dance: Every chance I get
I sing: In the car
I always: Shower before leaving the house for the day
I argue: When I want attention
I write: Little articles when I dream about becoming a writer
I win: The stubborn battle between me and the dogs
I lose: Phase 10
I wish: I could be on vacation
I listen: To people's unspoken words
I don't understand: Rude people
I can usually be found: At work or at home
I am scared: When Brian isn't in sight
I need: Love and attention
I forget: Anything important like tickets to theme parks and football games and performances
I am happy: Yep!
Ok, I tag Holly, Angela, and Marcie
4 comments:
That was a fun tag, I think I shall do that later this evening. I love reading interesting facts about you it is fun.
That was fun to read. ( : I'm sorry you're worried about the baby stuff. I'm sure that's hard. I have several friends who have been married for years without being able to have children and they've been going through the adoption process. Not fun for sure. But, I also know lots of people who have had miracles happen and a baby come to their family when they least expected it or when there was very little chance they would have a child. Don't you think it's soooo hard to just go on with life and let the Lord "take the wheel?" I sure do!!!
Ok, so I hope you meant me because I blogged :) Thanks for sharing. I like this tag -- you learn more about a person than "what they were doing 10 years ago" Btw, if you are interested in writing I'd be happy to copy and mail you some info I have about getting published in the Ensign and New Era. They buy personal experience stories for $50-$75 if I can remember correctly. The New Era ones would be easy cheesy -- just remember something that you had to learn as a teenager and write about it :)
Hey Kimber! I found your blog on Christine (Brodegard) Glassford's blog... just wanted to say hello!
You and your hubby are so cute :)
Post a Comment