I'm not good at the whole gift-giving thing. Don't get me wrong, I give good gifts, but I have a really bad tendency to want to tell the person about the gift I just bought them. I've spent the last month and a half walking up to Brian and asking, "Hey, do you want to know what I just bought you for Christmas?" The dumb thing is that I'm always shocked when he tells me "No." Why can't I just keep these silly things a secret!?!

6 comments:
Brian and I must have grown up in the same family or something. I love the secret inside each gift! In fact, it's always a big let down to me after all the gifts are opened because there's no more surprises. But I can also understand the feeling of wanting to tell. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode with all the fun secrets before Christmas!
I love surprises, but I can't stand waiting for surprises I already know about (i.e.- Christmas presents)! I love when I check the mail and there's just some random package I wasn't expecting because it really lights up my day. If I'm expecting it I go nuts waiting for it and wondering what it is.
You crack me up that is awesome. I want to tell but I just keep it in. Are you going to be at the party tomorrow? If so I cannot wait to see you.
hehe, you sound like ryan! Just yesterday he is telling how he just wants me to open his gifts (that he just wrapped the day prior!).
Hey, your on my blog...go leave me a comment! :)
Ah, I do the same thing with Sheldon. I am just to excited to give him something. The funny thing is, is that his response is the same as Brians.
I totally know how you feel! I'm crocheting a baby blanket for my sister...I went up to visit her over Thanksgiving, and do you think I could NOT show her? Yea right! That was the first thing I said when I walked in their apartment!! lol! it's rough having to keep secrets! ;)
Post a Comment