Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One day...

One day left to go before the actual due date. Will she come or will she be one of THOSE first babies!?!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, don't get too stressed out! ( : I try to think of it all in the eternal scheme of things- like, in 10 years, will you hardly even remember this possible couple of days until she comes? Nah. I suggest finding something to do to distract yourself. Get out of the house and go somewhere- just not too far of course. ( : Due dates are just a number anyway, right? ( ;

The Proctors said...

Keep us updated!

Alicia Bunderson said...

unfortunatley thats how is goes for most first time moms. I was induced and she still didn't want to come out. but just know in the next week you will have a baby, because most docs won't let you go over 41 weeks!

Emily said...

Good luck! I hope she comes soon. Then your pre-baby gift that I've had for months but haven't dropped off will be a real baby gift!

Alli said...

good luck!! my third kid was 4 days late! it happens!! but she will come!! smile!!

The Jessee Journal said...

Soo... looks like she might be "one of those babies" :D I can't wait to take her pictures -- I have the cutest hat I am DYING to put on her little head :D