Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's Here!!

Autumn Julene Furr was born on Thursday July 30th at 7:20pm. She weighed 7 lbs and 13 oz and is 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing good, but baby is getting some extra extra attention cause she has a bit of jaundice so is on lights all day and night. She is home, though and we'll post pictures soon!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well. Welcome Autumn!

Alli said...

Congratulations! Alicia said she is adorable! Can't wait to see pic's! :)

The Jessee Journal said...

Congrats Kimber! That is so fun :D Let me know when your sweet thing is done with her lights and we'll set up a photoshoot for sure!

Marci said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see her :-)!

Jennie said...

Yaay! Congrats! Get pics up quick so I can see the sweet lil' thing!

Alicia Bunderson said...

yay! I love her already! Congrats!

Lacking Productivity said...

Congrats! I am so thrilled for you both.

Kimberly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO happy for you two! Wow! I'm sorry to have to say it, but it's kind of weird thinking of you two as parents (in a really, REALLY good way)! I just keep thinking about hanging out in high school...who'duv thought we'd all be where we are now!? I can't wait to see pics! I'm sure she is absolutely beautiful!

Em said...

yay! I am so happy for you! congratulations!

Pamela said...

yeah!! I am so excited for you I can't wait to see pictures.