Hi everyone, this is Brian, and the only reason I'm on here is to get a few pictures and videos of our new addition up so people can see. Blogging isn't exactly my thing, and quite frankly neither is technology in general either. So if this doesn't work, I apologize in advance. Anyway, hopefully here you go!







16 comments:
She is just beautiful you guys! Congrats!
LOVE HER HAIR!! What a cutie :D Plus, way to go on not looking pregnant after having a baby!! You look like a hot mama in the picture where you are wearing the green shirt -- lucky!
AWWWWWWW! Yep, she's majorly cute! The hair is to die for! I think she looks like Brian in a lot of those pictures, but that may be the Furr in me talking! I can't wait to see her in person and get my camera on her! Welcome to the family Miss Autumn!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!
... and Kimber.. you look great!!
Love all of the pictures! I also love how entertaining Brian is as a cameraman and how obvious Kimber's discomfort is a being the subject of his filming. Cute family! Wish I were closer to come hang out!
She is beautiful congrats kimber!
Even though Kimber did most of the work, you know, giving birth and all, I'm going to say 'well done' to Brian. Well done putting up these pictures and video.
You should have put in a picture of her lookin' like an alien on her light! I thought that was pretty funny. ( : She's a dolly!
She is stinkin cute!
Gorgeous gorgeous!
Congrats!
Yay! I have been waiting for this post! Congrats to your little family, she is adorable. I love all the dark hair!
She is beautiful. She has tons of hair. Congratulations.
So cute!! Congrats guys!
I'm so so so happy for you guys!!! She is darling!! And those are some great pictures of her too!! Love you guys!!
She is cute!! I can't wait to meet her next week. Congratulations again!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so beautiful! I hope you are just loving having her home and being new parents.
Post a Comment