Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Autumn's First and Second Photo Shoot!

First of all, thank you to Shawn and Alicia Bunderson and Marcie Jessee for their willingness to take Autumn's pictures.  You both did a fabulous job.  If any of you are interested in having either of these wonderful photog's take your pictures, click on their names to be directed to their websites!

The following images are done by Shawn and Alicia Bunderson (they will give you 40% off the prices listed!):

The following are by MARCIE JESSEE:

8 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are so adorable. I love them!! We need to get together again soon and take pictures of Autumn and Makenna together.

The Proctors said...

She is adorable!

Dan said...

Either Brian has huge arms, or Autumn is still very small.

My warmest congratulations to you both - Kimber for Autumn and Brian for his enormous forearms.

Jennie said...

Wow the photography is beautiful....lil' baby girl is stunning! Could she be sweeter?! She really is so pretty. Congratulations again you guys, I hope you're just on cloud nine with that little angel :)

Emily said...

She's a beauty!

Tony and Jamie said...

Kimber these pictures are adorable! She is so cute. I love the ones of your cute new family together:)

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful. I really really love the one in your banner. (We tried to get one kind of like that with Hazel but she didn't like being held that way that day.)

I hunted down your blog via Cheryl's because I wanted to tell you something Mabel said earlier today. She said, "I'm so happy for Brother and Sister Furr because I can tell they're going to be really good parents. And their baby really does have amazing long, curly dark hair, just like you said!"

Nicoletta said...

Wow! She is beautiful and you look so GREAT. I love all of the pictures. I also feel like a total idiot because I just remembered that you blessed Autumn last week! I completely spaced it. i'm so sorry. I hope it was wonderful. I want to hear all about it. I wish I had been there to see you and her and to share in the special day.