Thursday, September 17, 2009

These are the moments...

I haven't posted recently because life has been a bit busy.  I'm so surprised at how wonderful being a mommy is.  It definitely helps that my little girl is such a great baby. 
I've been struggling, lately, with the fact that she's growing up so fast.  She's outgrown my favorite pair of pjs and isn't in newborn diapers anymore.  She's also eating more now, so we don't hardly use the little four ounce bottles much. 
Here are some of my favorite moments from that last seven weeks.  Time flies when you're living a dream!

10 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Kimber, she is just such a cutie! It is fun being a mom isn't it! and personally I think its more fun as they grow up and learn new things.

The Jessee Journal said...

What a beautiful smile! I love those pictures :) I can't wait to watch Marilee change and grow over the next month.

Holly said...

She is such a dolly! I'm glad I got to visit the other day. Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to make some headbands for Miriam and I could pay you for them. I don't think I'll ever get around to it, but her birthday is next month and she LOVES hair things now.
Keep up the good work new momma!

Mika McDaniel said...

Kimber, she is beautiful! I am so happy for you. I am sure you are such great parents!

Lacking Productivity said...

You cute little mommy, you! I bet it is so hard to see babies grow up, but really exciting too.

Pamela said...

Those are darling I love her smile. You look like you are having fun.

Tiffany said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family. Autumn is a little doll. Love the dark hair!

Emily said...

She's a doll!

emuhle said...

she is so cute! and has so much dark hair! nicely done :)

Nicoletta said...

More More! I want more! She is a beauty and what a smile! It is living the dream, isn't it? Love it. I also so know what you are talking about with the Mommy Brain! I drove from Fruita to Grand Junction a couple of weeks ago (about a 20 min drive), got to our destination, went to get Jane out of her carseat and realized that she was strapped into the car seat, but the car seat was not connected to the car in any way. Hmmm...kind of defeats the purpose. Anyway, Love you!