Previous Conditions:
Diagnosed with Pregnant Brain in November of 2008
Onset of current symptoms:
July 30, 2009
Signs and Symptoms:
-Going to doctor appointments that don't actually exist
-Not making it to doctor appointments that really do exist
-Forgetting how to spell the name of my child
-Not remembering a very good friend's husband's name (sorry Alicia, it was a strange feeling to not remember Shawn's name)
-Getting out of the shower and realizing that I didn't wash my hair and having to get back in
-Making multiple appointments on Brian's birthday and not realizing that it was his birthday when telling him about those appointments
-Losing my phone at least once a day, usually two to three times
-Calling my baby the dog's name
-Putting wet clothes in the dryer and then not turning the dryer on
-Putting wet clothes in the dryer and then not turning the dryer on
-Driving all the way to Springville and upon arrival at our destination seeing that we never actually belted Autumn into her seat (Horrifying feeling!)
-Going to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet and realizing that I only pulled down my jeans and I was certainly wearing more than just pants!
Official Diagnosis:
Definitely Mom Brain
Contagious:
Slightly-Can mutate to a form of Dad Brain-Dad reports waking in the middle of the night, getting a bottle for baby and checking the water level, by turning the bottle upside down with no cap on it.
Cure:
None known, though is said to get slightly better once all children are raised and out of the home
6 comments:
*WARNING* Mom-brain is exacerbated by multiple children. Proceed with caution.
Haha! These had me laughing...I have done many of them, but the ones I have not experienced made me laugh even harder :-).
hilarious! Definitely so true! The pregnancy brain just gets worse when you become a mom!
and that is funny you couldn't remember my husbands name. ha ha
Seriously! Don't you feel like a dumber person sometimes?! I swear I have embarrassed myself so many times while pregnant. Fortunately the cute little kiddies are worth it, right?
ha ha that is so hillarious! Im sure a lot of moms feel like that. Cant wait for that day:)
Haha- I love it!! Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment