Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too Cute to Spook!


I was so excited for Halloween this year.  I actually bought Autumn's costume when she was only three weeks old!  We spent the holiday up in Boise, ID.  Thanks Angela for being such a gracious host!



Isn't she the cutest turkey you've ever seen?



 
We did take her trick-or-treating, but no worries, we didn't collect any candy!





Do you think turkeys make themselves tired with all that tryptophan?

8 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! Such a nice PLUMP turkey! Totally baby-lishious!

Alicia Bunderson said...

How cute is she in that turkey costume! Thanks for posting pics.

Mika McDaniel said...

SO cute!

Jennie said...

Oh, she is so CUTE! I wanna squish those little turkey cheeks !

Nicoletta said...

You better watch out - with a turkey that scrumptious somebody might eat her!

Phannie said...

so cute

Emily said...

I have never seen a turkey costume. I think that might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Tiffany said...

oh my heck she is SO darling! Love the turkey outfit!