Saturday, March 13, 2010

See for yourself...

Two questions that I get quite often from people are "How do the dogs do with Autumn?" and "How does Autumn like the dogs?"  I think these pictures do a good job answering those questions.

















4 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

It was so fun to see little, gorgeous Autumn today. I wish I could have gotten a chance to say hi. We live so so close, but it has been so long.

Holly said...

Oh my HECK! I can't believe the dogs are so good with her!!! It looks like she's pulling on an eye, a mouth and an ear in some of those pictures, and I'm assuming he didn't bark or bite or anything. WOW! Totally adorable by the way.

Cheryl said...

these pics are hilarious!

Barbaloot said...

Kimber!! So, I know, it's been forever. How are you? Your little girl is dang cute---so glad you have her:)

Random question---Em and Nicole told me you do scrapbooking for people. Professionally. Personally, I think you're insane since I hate scrapbooking---but I'm glad you like it:) But anyway, how much, on average, do you charge?