I can't believe Autumn is six month old already! She is 26.5 inches long and 17.6 lbs. She sits up all by herself and is finally sleeping in her crib in her own room. She's eating some solids: cereal is good. Carrots and squash are winners too, but peas and sweet potatoes aren't so great! She loves bouncing (thank heaven for the exersaucer and the jumper!) She's teething, so not super happy, but still a joy for us! It's been the most wonderful experience ever!
Newborn:
1 Month:
2 Months:
3 Months:
4 Months:
5 Months:
6 Months:
Happy Half Birthday to You!!!
10 comments:
I loved seeing all of the pictures. Has it really been 6 months?
AACK! I love it! Talk about picture explosion! She is just so stinkin' cute. I can't believe she's already 6 months! I love her big happy smiley face. What a doll! I'm so glad Miss Avery and Miss Autumn are so close together. They will be cute little cousin-buddies!
Six months is such an adorable age! How fun!
She's adorable Kimber!! ...and six months is awesome.. I'd have to agree. And Heavens... it only gets better!
She is so adorable, it has been way too long since I saw her. We can blame that on you since you won't ever call me back, I feel so neglected. :) One day we can get our little girls together and take some cute pictures, one day!!!! I love you!
Oooh I just want to squish her round little face! I'm glad we got to see her a little when we were down there. I want to see a picture of her in one of those "boy" shirts- I think it will be cute!
She is cute. What a fun age. I guarantee that parenthood will just become more fun now because their personalities come out so much more from here on out! Fun!
What a doll. They grow up so fast and sometimes I wish they would stay a newborn forever. I guess that's why we have more than one baby, right? and ps, I totally think Autumn looks like Alicia's baby!
Kimber! It's been soooo long. Your little Autumn is absoluetly beautiful. Cute as can be! Hope you are doing well, and loving mommy life! :)
Wow Autumn is absolutely adorable! Good job guys:) It was fun to catch up today...we should be blog buddies now ours is halverson-family.org
Post a Comment