I'm so glad you posted these cute pictures of her! It reminded me that I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed having a chance to get to know Autumn better when I was down last. It was my first chance to really spend some time around her and I got to discover what a darling girl she is! I just love how roly-poly she is- when I changed her diaper I just had to laugh at her chubby little thighs- I swear they are bigger than my arms! I got to play with her and make her laugh- which was totally adorable. I love how content she is to just sit and play and watch people. I also loved how friendly she was and that she would go to me happily even though she barely knows me. You really have a sweet baby girl there.
12 comments:
Thanks for the smile :)
Sooo so cute! What a doll! She looks just like you.
See, I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like you! What a lucky girl. She's so cute!
Love them! 2nd picture from the top you can totally see her daddy in her!
Kimber she is so cute. Has she started crawling yet!?
I'm so glad you posted these cute pictures of her! It reminded me that I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed having a chance to get to know Autumn better when I was down last. It was my first chance to really spend some time around her and I got to discover what a darling girl she is! I just love how roly-poly she is- when I changed her diaper I just had to laugh at her chubby little thighs- I swear they are bigger than my arms! I got to play with her and make her laugh- which was totally adorable. I love how content she is to just sit and play and watch people. I also loved how friendly she was and that she would go to me happily even though she barely knows me. You really have a sweet baby girl there.
SO cute! I love that last one. :)
Wow! Brings a new cute meaning to "mini me"!!
um.....she's darling. seriously. so cute. and I think she looks exactly like Alicia Thomas Bunderson's baby!
beautiful. We miss you guys. I guess I might have to start randomly showing up at your door again. haha
She is seriously such a cute little girl. She does look like you, how fun. I love the cute baby smiles.
so lovely! GBU :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan
Post a Comment