Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Surprise!!!

Brian doesn't play into the typical gift-giving holidays.  He'll do presents on Christmas and my birthday, but as far as Valentine's, Mother's Day, and our anniversary, he'd rather do things together than give gifts.  It's been fine for me cause I love spending time together doing fun, not so everyday things.

Anyway, he doesn't give flowers just cause it's a special day and so I've come to not expect gifts or flowers or anything on those holidays knowing that they could show up on any other day of the year. 

Well, with that said, imagine my surprise when Brian walks in from work/school last night holding a large box with this in it:



I was shocked!  I've been looking into getting a DSLR camera for a little while now and had decided on the Nikon D5000 as my choice for my beginner SLR camera.  I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to afford it, but Costco had a great deal on the camera and Brian picked it up for me!

What a sweet husband!

6 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Look at you and your high roller cam! Nice.

Angie said...

Yippee!! Hooray for a new toy! I'm sure you'll LOVE it!

Holly said...

Yay! That will be fun to play with!

Cheryl said...

YAY!!! I'm soo happy! A small suggestion. Use youtube to learn all about it. Trust me, it's easier to find things than the manual. haha Hey maybe you should join me next week for Marcie's photography class next week!

Tiffany said...

Awesome! What a good husband you have. :)

CAid said...

love this blog!
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-dengan-agunan