Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love Letters to Inanimate Objects

Dear Oxyclean,

I feel it time to come clean (I'm so punny!).  My feelings for you have been growing exponentially over the last few months.  I never thought I could feel so strong for something so quickly.  You came into my life at the perfect time and I want to tell you publicly that I am completely in love with you!

You've been there through some hard times.  You got me out of trouble when I got pen on my pants.  You also rescued me from the many puke sessions of a newborn.  

You've saved more items of clothing than I can count, from onsies with formula and poop on them to outfits covered in pureed carrots, squash, and green beans.

But over the last few weeks, as Autumn has had multiple daily blow-out episodes, you've really come to impress me.  Every day that Autumn goes through two or three outfits, you are always there to help clean up the soiled mess.  And, tell me, how could I deny my feelings for you on that day last week when Autumn discovered she could empty the contents of her diaper on her own and spread them all around her outfit and crib? 

I love you.  It's just that simple.

Love,  Me

7 comments:

Emily said...

I have never used it, but your love-fest has convinced me to try it!

Angie said...

Hilarious!

And Autumn, can I just say, EWWW!!!

Lacking Productivity said...

If you were trying to convince me to buying some, I'm sold.

The Proctors said...

I have heard that onsies do a superb job of keeping a diaper on (little fingers can't get to the snaps to undo to then reach the diapers) and will resort to them when my little guy's fingers figure out how to take off his diaper...

Holly said...

Ooooh, gross! Hmmm...I'll have to try the oxy spray on stuff. Velly intellesting...

Tiffany said...

That stuff is the best. And when my girlies start having that many blow outs I move them up one size in diapers and that fixes the problem. I'd rather have them in a bigger diaper than clean up poop all day!

Alicia Bunderson said...

amen sista....i ran out, and I didn't know what I was going to do with myself....