Friday, May 20, 2011

Helipocker....whop

Autumn has been very aware lately of everything that Brian and I are doing.  Autumn follows me around all day giving a running commentary on what I'm doing. 

"Mommy showering."

"Mommy excercising."

"Mommy cleaning."

"Mommy potty."

"Mommy walk."

"Mommy shopping."

It goes on and on.

She also is a master at telling you what anything says...

"What does a truck say?"
"Vroom!"

"What does a frog say?"
"Ribbit!"

"What does Buick say?"
"Whine." (This one's my favorite!)

"Say helicopter..."
"Helipocker."

"What does a helicopter say?"
"Whop."

The hardest part of Autumn's day is when Brian leaves in the morning.  It's especially hard on her if he leaves before she wakes up so she doesn't get to see him.

Yesterday, Autumn got up and was wandering around the house.  Brian left to go to school and she came running into my room and said...

"Daddy gone?"

"Yep, he's gone.  Do you know where he went?"

With the saddest look on her face, she turned to me and said...

"Daddy helipocker, whop."



5 comments:

Holly said...

Awww...too cute! I'm sad I didn't get to hear her say the helicopter one or the whine one.

Mika McDaniel said...

She is such a cutie!

Joanna McGuire said...

She is getting so big, what a fun little girl. I miss you guys, we need to play sometime soon. How are you feeling??

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- so sweet! She's just getting so smart! :)

Audrey Crisp said...

Hi Kimber! Your daughter is adorable! Saw your blog on my cousin Emily's blog... Hope you're doing good!