Monday, September 26, 2011

32..uh 33....um actually 34!


First of all, I'm very much wondering about myself that I don't know how far along I am without checking my ticker on this blog!  I was honestly thinking I was 32 weeks along, but turns out I'm 34!  That's the way to do it!  Glad I didn't think it was the other way around!

Life has been good and hectic for us lately.  I'm still working early in the morning and Brian is helping out at the house with the last projects...cement in the yard!  Autumn is still cute as ever with her moments thrown in there of course!

I asked my wonderful sister-in-law Angela take some photos of me and Brian and Autumn.  I had refused to let anyone take any pictures of me when I was pregnant with Autumn, but I decided this time around that it would be worthwhile to document what this whole process looks like.  Now, I am not one of those women who are blessed to only get pregnant in their bellies, nope, I get pregnant from head to toe!  But, after all the struggle, months trying to get pregnant, miscarriages and all the discomforts that come along with this process, I wanted to have some pictures that show what my body has done. 
(I aplogize that the pictures are a little weird, I'm not sure how to edit on Blogger anymore!)

6 comments:

Tiffany Rumsey said...

You look so darling! I'm glad you posted those pictures- they are so sweet!! Good luck with the last few weeks.

Holly said...

Very cute! She did a great job. I'm glad you did it and that you are farther along than you thought!Geez, I hadn't even thought about how close you are getting for awhile. I've got 4 relatives expecting and several friends and I lose track.

Emily said...

Great pictures. I love the 2+2=4. Can you believe a family of four! How wonderful.

Pamela said...

The pictures turned out darling. You look darling as well. You are getting so clase that is very exciting.

Audrey Crisp said...

You're almost there! I didn't realize we were so close in our due dates! Good luck! Great pics!

Barbaloot said...

Kimber-I'm super behind on your life but I saw on facebook you had another baby! Congrats. Your little girl is darling. Love the dark hair and eyes. I'm happy for you and Brian.