I was feeling very nostalgic last week and found myself looking through the cards Brian and I received for our wedding. I thought to myself how lucky I am that we had so many people come and give us support. We felt very loved. I got a big laugh out of the fact that we received 6 cards with the exact same design on it...must have been a special on those! I just had to chuckle.
The best part came, though, when I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be funny if I read through these and found a gift card or some money we had missed?" Guess what? Not 2 cards later and out falls a $20 gift card to Target. I laughed so hard I cried.
So, now instead of using that to establish a newlywed home, I thank the generous gift giver for buying us a box of diapers for our dear second child!
4 comments:
I love surprises like that!
Ha! That's awesome! After we were married I went through all Ben's junk because he wouldn't and when going through his missionary box I found a little package of m&ms someone had given him on his mission. This was like 8 years old! And yes, there were bugs in in. ICK!
That's awesome!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/game-ps4-terbaik-2020/
Post a Comment