A husband, a wife, two dogs, and a little one on the way! We're excited to bring a little one into our family. We are nervous, but hopeful that we can get this one here safely. We're due July 23rd and are so happy that we've been blessed with this miracle. We pray a lot for this baby and humbly ask that anytime you can, would you offer a little prayer for us? We lost a baby last year, so we're keeping our fingers crossed, but so far so good! We're just so excited!
24 comments:
CONGRATS KIMBER!! That is wonderful news!!!
Congratulations you two!!! That is SO great!!! I'm so happy for you!
I think you'll be fine! I'm really excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling ok.
Ha ha ha, I stalked you first! :) Congrats again, Kimber, I'm so excited for you guys!
Yaaaay! Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad for you :D
Awe! CUTE! Yeah for you!!!
Congratulations! Love you, Kimber!
Kimber, Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and Brian (and the two dogs, too)!
Kimber, when I saw the title of your post on my blog list I had a momentary heart attack! For some reason "and baby makes five" translated in my mind to "Kimber's having triplets!" Whew! I'm sure you're pretty relieved that you're having one and only one baby. I'm so glad things are going well. We pray for you!
CONGRATS!!!! For some reason I was just wondering when if you were pregnant. I have no idea why that thought got in my head, but it did. I have this radar for knowing when people are prego. I did the same thing to two of my other friends.
Congratulations! That is very exciting news.
Yay I'm so excited for you! You will be such a cute mommy! Congrats!
Kimber and Brian that is so wonderful. I know how hard it is to lose the first one but you should be great this time. Your body just needed to figure out what it was doing first. It is going to be great. I hope you have been feeling well also.
all my love
ps I hoep you have it on July 11th
that's my birthday
Hey We are so happy for you guys and glad to see it official on the blog-isphere! We are always glad to pray for you 5! ;)
Yeah! You are going to be great parents.
How exciting Kimber! Congrats.. Sorry stalking your blog from Alicias..
I am so excited for you! You will be just a wonderful mother! :)
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!! I wish you the best...and hope you are feeling well..or atleast, not too sick!
Congratulations!!! I hope it all goes well for you guys. (I'd actually already heard, through the grapevine.)
Congratulations again my darling. I am so excited that we get to be pregnant together and that are kids will be so close in age. It will be so much fun. I love you and hope you are doing well, we need to get together and go to lunch.
Congratulations Kimber!! :) I hope you are feeling okay!
congratulations kimber! that is so exciting! :)
Oh that is so awesome!! Congrats to you both. I hope everything turns out ok.
KIMBER!!!!!!!!! I JUST now read this...man I'm behind..did you get that we changed our blog addy? CONGRATS! How are you feeling?? I was WAYYYYYY SICKO they whole time...I really hope that's not you! When do you get to find out the gender?
I'm sorry that you lost a baby last year...Emil and I lost our little girl Aug 2007, and my heart aches to hear about your loss. You sound real positive and that's SO good!!
We will DEF keep all..5 of u ;) in our prayers!
Post a Comment