Thanks to my friend Shallee, Brian and I have a preview of what our baby will look like. Shallee has a link to a
website that allows you to upload photos of yourself and your hubby and it puts you together to see what a baby of yours will look like. Our first attempt was so bad that I decided if our kid looks anything like the image on the website, we were going to have the doctor put it back in! But I found some better pictures of me and Brian and this is what happened:

So, not too shabby I think!
8 comments:
awwwww!!!!!! cute!!! I am soo going to that website and trying me and brad pitt. haha, jk.
So cute! I'll take that for a niece/nephew any day!
that is soo cute!...I'm getting really curious about Shallee. She always has such good info! :)
I think I'll have to give that website a try and see if the kid looks at all like Ashby!
Haha that's a cute idea. I want to do it just to see if it looks like any of my kids ;)
That's hilarious! I still want to see the hideous one just for kicks and giggles. ( :
I have only one thing to say:
"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
that's so funny! I'll have to check it out, too. rich did one of these when we were pregnant with our 1st, but he just put his face on a baby body & it's a little freaky...
I didn't know you were prego! Congrats!! I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment