Saturday, February 21, 2009
Misunderstanding
For anyone who read the thought I posted yesterday and misunderstood what I was trying to say, I'm sorry. I removed the post after receiving a rather painful email from a blog passerby. If you were offended, my sincere apologies. I didn't write that post about anyone specifically. I just thougt I would vent a little after a very long day dealing with multiple doctors and tests. I really am sorry if anyone was hurt by that post. I very much appreciate the support, from the people I interact with, especially my family (that definitely includes you both: Angie and Holly) and my friends. So again, I'm sorry if that didn't come off right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I understood what you were saying and I know I've felt the same way! Sorry you are having some problems and you've had icky tests and stuff. Pregnancy is hard and there's no way around that!
I missed the post that you put up yesterday and I'm really sorry that I did. No matter what any stranger/passerby says makes no difference.
You have a blog that you are allowed to voice your oppinions on and if they disagree that is fine. Don't be ashamed of who you are and what you feel. Those are the things that we all love about you. This is your space and don't feel like you have to regulate it under someone else's standards. This is your domain. Enjoy it.
I Love Kimber.
They should create the bumper sticker.
Brian would buy it.
Buick would eat it!
:)
Post a Comment