To me it looks like a thirty year old man trying to pass for a baby. Yuck! Say what you will, people, but I'm feeling creepy!!!
It think it has alot to do with the longer hair. He already has a part and everything. It's a little weird I with you. But It is fun no matter.
Definitely creepy baby! :) Yours will be sooo much cuter! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! We should do it again!
HAHA! Sure it's a bit...DIFF but good thing it aint a fortune teller program or else... ;)
yeah....I really glad you tried it again. You're right, this baby is creepy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It think it has alot to do with the longer hair. He already has a part and everything. It's a little weird I with you. But It is fun no matter.
Definitely creepy baby! :) Yours will be sooo much cuter! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! We should do it again!
HAHA! Sure it's a bit...DIFF but good thing it aint a fortune teller program or else... ;)
yeah....I really glad you tried it again. You're right, this baby is creepy!
Post a Comment