
We found out yesterday that our little one is a girl!!! She was very cooperative with the ultrasound tech because when it was time to find out which kind of baby she was, she flipped around and spread her legs! We laughed pretty hard about this!
The structure on the left of the picture is her face. Beautiful, isn't she?
We got a cute little shot of her foot.

15 comments:
Yaay! I'm so excited for you guys! Nothing beats a sweet baby girl ;)
Congratulations Kimber!!
Little girls are SOOOOOO much fun!
I'm so excited for you!
Hooray! That is so exciting :) I was hoping you would have a girl -- now I can make you some of those huge flower hairbows :D :D I think the name Autumn is perfect too -- especially if she has your fair skin and dark hair!
Oh yeah, she's gonna be such a cutie! We're so excited to have another girl cousin! Hooray!
Congrats!!!! So fun!
Congratulations! That is awesome. Girls are alot of fun! I am so happy for you.. her name is beautiful! :)
I was going to ask about a name, and here you have already decided! Wow! I've got a cute gift for you that I'll have to bring down next visit. ( : I really like that name, and if I wasn't on a Bible name kick I would be jealous that you used it because I'd want to! It's very pretty.
Congratulation! I love her name :)
Those are some of the best ultrasound pictures I've seen. She's got personality!
Congratulations you guys that is great. The greatest part about it is that she sounds like she is healthy. I hope you are feeling great. Girls are great.
Having a girl is just so much fun for sure! I'm way excited for you! for Morgan's Ultra sound she was doing the same thing with her hand on her forehead, and she now sleeps like that a lot!
I am so excited again that you are having a baby girl. Our girls are going to be great 2nd cousins, salt and pepper. Congratulations again, I love you so much.
Oh I am SOOOO excited for you two! Congratulations! What an exciting time of life!!
Found your blog! Congrats on the baby girl! You'll be such an awesome mom!
Yay!! Little girls are so fun and she will have Brian wrapped around her finger. Congrats to you both! And I love the name Autumn.
Those are really great shots! Still so excited for you! I'm glad I got to see you last week.
Post a Comment