I only have 100 days left until this baby comes (give or take of course!). Brian and I am so excited to welcome her into our lives so soon! I have a TON to do before she gets here, so hopefully she'll wait to make her appearance until she's fully baked!
4 comments:
Oh I'm so excited for you! the 100 days will go by so fast! We should go shopping together to get you ready for the baby! Call me.
Don't let her bake too long! Happy countdown.
Wahoo! The last 30 days will feel like a year. But it's all worth it! love you and thinking of you.
ha ha that's awesome congrats.. I am at 84 today! :) It always feels good to be in the down.. I am in my 3rd trimester and don't worry, you are right behind me..
YEAH for baby girls! :)
Post a Comment