So, today I'm officially 35 weeks along! I thought it was kind of cool that this is occurring on the day that marks 35 days to the due date. Why am I so excited about today? Talking with my doctor, he told me that after 35 weeks, if she starts coming, they won't stop her. We are hoping for her sake that she'll hang in there at least two more weeks, but it's finally that time when we can say, "It could be any time now!!!"
5 comments:
Yay! Congrats for being so close! Cant wait to see pictures!
Also, I just wanted to tell you that I love the title of your blog! Every time is see it, I just love it!
Okay you really are getting so close I am so excited for you. When I see you in a few weeks you are going to big nice and big and ready:)
Congrats on reaching 35 weeks. It is crazy it could be anytime for both of us. I am getting induced on the 29th so I only have about a week to go, oh my goodness. Good luck!!!
WAHOO!!!! and I'm so late in looking at your blog that another week has passed by and you are at 36 weeks! That was when Jane was born....
Post a Comment