Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spring Break = Sick Bed
To say that I was looking forward to Spring Break is an understatement. For the last few weeks, I made lists of things to do while I had a whole week off. The beauty of this break was that I didn't feel any guilt about not working, because all the schools were closed and therefore, there were no jobs for me to take. It was beautiful. I planned out each day and my activities which included attacking my basement cause it's a disaster down there. Well, almost by some cosmic betrayal, last Saturday night I started coughing and feeling not good. By 3am, Sunday morning, I knew I was sick. So, I stayed home from Church in hopes that I would feel better. I didn't. It got worse, the fever hit like a ton of bricks and I was down for days. Brian was a doll and took care of me only to be rewarded with his very own case of the same thing I had. By Wednesday, I was done being sick, but Brian was still not doing well. So, I took care of him and we both coughed and groaned and felt miserable for this entire week. Brian is still in bed now. We went to Sacrament this morning, but didn't make it to any other meetings. This was a nasty bug and I'm just praying that it's run it's course and we'll be back to normal VERY soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are feeling so yucky. Hopefully you laid around and watched lots of old movies like 7 brides for 7 brothers or something!
( : We're probably coming down on Saturday and we'll have to stop by and see you.
I would like to thank you for not attending church while ill. I can't stand when people brag about how they felt deathly sick but still came to church...because they apparently love church enough to contaminate everyone else. Thanks for being so aware.
Nice to find you and ERIN on here! You're still cute as ever!
I enjoy checking your blog - every time I get on you've redesigned! Hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment