Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Have Man Legs...

Here's the problem: Most mornings I have to be at work around 5:30-6:00am, which means waking up at 4:00 or 4:30am to get to work on time. I refuse to wake up ten minutes earlier to allot myself time to shave my legs, besides, I wear pants anyway. So, by Saturday morning, you guessed it-MY LEGS LOOK LIKE BRIAN'S!!! It's so gross, but I'm not about to wake up any earlier just to feel a bit more girly!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Is that what they're called? Well, I'm in that club too apparently! I only shave on Sundays! Tee Hee!

Holly said...

I think anyone who shaves more than once a week is CRAZY! Who has time to bother, right? Yay for man legs, and espeically, yay for long pants!

Joanna McGuire said...

That is awesome. I am part of that club as well. Last summer I went for 3 months without shaving my legs, it was disgusting. My legs looked like a man. Usually during the summer I do better.

Marisha said...

i do the same thing, all year long and then to make it better, i wear shorts and don't care that i'm hairy. (: