Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged...

My Sweetie...

1. What is his name? Brian Keith Furr
2. How long have you been married? Almost nine months
3. How long did you date? 1 week, he unofficially proposed one week after dating and officially proposed three weeks later, married June 12th.
4. Who eats more sweets? Me, sadly...
5. Who said I love you first? Brian did. I had stopped myself from saying it so many times that when he finally did which made it ok for me to, I was SO relieved
6. Who is taller? Brian
7. Who can sing better? I do. Overall, Brian is a much better musician, but if we take singing alone, I have a slightly better voice. (Brian knows I'm writing this and he agrees!)
8. Who is smarter? Definitely Brian. He doesn't agree because I've already graduated from college, but overall, he is much smarter than I am.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. I actually asked Brian to not ever do the laundry.
10. Who pays the bills? It's a mutual effort, but mostly me.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12. Who cooks dinner? I do and Brian helps with the dishes afterward
13. Who drives? Brian
14. Who is more stubborn? Brian. He wins. We've gone head to head for so many years now that I've realized that it isn't worth my time and energy to try--he wins.
15. Who kissed who first? He did, but not before making me feel really dumb.
16. Who asked who out first? I did, both times! Our true first date was in high school and I asked him out. Then the date on Feb. 24th, 2007 I asked him on as well.
17. Who proposed? He did, three times. Once unofficially, once officially, and the last time right before he gave me my ring
18. Who wears the pants? It's equal. Truly.

I tag Nicole, Emily, and Karyn (if they haven't done this already!)

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Yeah! You have a blog now! It'll be fun to read & keep up on your life. About those dozen more children...I don't know who your sources are. I am currently very content if not sometimes overwhelmed with my 2.

Cory said...

can we talk about what this tagging business is? I've seen it on another blog but have no idea what the story is, although I think I would enjoy it. Please explain. :)