Sunday, March 9, 2008
Daylight's Savings Time? What's that?
Brian and I woke up quite early for the two of us on a Sunday. We took the dogs out and fed them. We bummed around the house for a little while and then we fixed breakfast. We still had plenty of time before Church so we were reading the newspaper when to my surprise, I saw an article about Daylight Savings Time. I looked up at Brian and asked, "Do we move our clocks Tonight or was that last night?" He groaned and looked at the clock to realize that instead of an hour and ten minutes before Church we had just ten minutes. Needless to say, we didn't make it to our ward and had to pop in to a 1:00 meeting to make up for it. Stupid Daylight Savings Time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Luckily Tristan somehow always knows about things like Daylight Savings Time changes. If we had to count on me for that kind of thing we would constantly be missing stuff.
The only way I knew was my work posted signs about daylight savings time. At least you went to another ward to make up for it. Good job!
I say this is the last straw... Down With Daylight Savings!
i miss you more! love you, k!
the only clock we forgot to set was on the programmable thermostat, so this morning when I got up with Miriam early it was 60 degrees because the heat hadn't kicked in yet! Yikes!
Post a Comment