Saturday, March 15, 2008

Do I Know You?

Ok, we've all been there. You see an old friend at the store and the debate starts. "Do I say hello or not?" I like to think that you can judge how good of friends you were with someone by whether or not they say hi. So, I was at Macey's today and I saw an old friend of mine from a few years ago. I thought, "Should I go out of my way to say hi?" But I decided that the store was so packed that I'd wait and see if I ran into her on one of the aisles. So, I went down an aisle and there she was and I was ready to say hi, but she walked right past me without so much as a glance my way. I decided that I'd see if I ran into her again and see if she was avoiding me or just really didn't see me. Three more times I passed her on different aisles and she even once looked at me and looked away! I was shocked! She was avoiding me! Dumb huh?

2 comments:

Christine said...

very dumb.... which is why- when I stumbled across your blog, I decided that I simply HAD to leave a comment!! :) How are you doing?! We have a little blog too-( glassfords.blogspot.com ) Come and see us anytime you like... and we love comments! :)

Barbaloot said...

Oh-I'm so dying to know who this is!!